Knowledge Direct® for Associations is an easy-to-use, complete Learning Management System (LMS) that provides a course catalog, shopping cart, student registration, eTranscripts, reports, and an integrated content authoring tool.
The Knowledge Direct Learning Management System (LMS) for Associations empowers your association to create, market and sell professional development & training, continuing education and certification opportunities to members and non-members.
• Add value to your membership!
• Attract new members!
• Increase non-dues revenue!
• Create a more consistent revenue stream!
• Automate processes!
• Expedite credentialing process!
• Reduce cost associated with manual grading and certification!
• Expand your association's reach!
Want to learn more about the Knowledge Direct Learning Management System (LMS) for Associations?
Click here for more information on Association Learning Management Systems
Knowledge Direct® MED is a Medical Learning Management System (LMS) specifically designed to address the unique needs of the healthcare industry. Medical specialty societies and healthcare organizations alike, use the innovative LMS for continuing medical education (CME), maintenance of certification (MOC), self-assessments (SEP) and training courses.
The Knowledge Direct Medical Learning Management System (LMS) features:
• Built-in Learner Registration
• Built-in, Real-time Learner Reports
• PARS Reporting
• Automated Student Tracking and Certificate Generation
• eCommerce Functionality and Built-in Shopping Cart
• Integration with Association Management Systems (AMS)
• Integration with Certification and Accreditation Agencies, like ABIM
• MOC Part IV Tool
• Built-in e-Learning Course Creation Tools
Want to learn more about the Knowledge Direct MED Learning Management System (LMS)?
Click here for more information on Medical Learning Management Systems